Top 8 Rebrandings 2023 in Digital

Tagged: 

• Top 8 Rebrandings 2023 in Digital

Posted by Tiago Rosado on January 10, 2024 at 9:52 am

I spent a couple of days studying hundreds of rebrandings made in 2023.
    As a result, I want to highlight the top 8 from my perspective:

1. Wise: Shifted from blue to trendy green, with expressive styles and 3D icons. Worked on by Ragged Edge

2. OpenAI: Updated style and website, focusing on abstract images and the widest palette possible. Their brand book is publicly available on Area17 website

3. Bolt: Added a lightning bolt between L and T in their logo, with a striking green palette. Rebranding by Koto

4. MadeForMed: A medtech company rebranded by Graphéine, featuring a logo that reflects medical handwriting

5. Webflow: Underwent a redesign, creating a unique letter W and modernizing their website. Btw, thanks for mentioning Embacy on your agency page

6. Revolut: Changed their design for Revolut 10, aiming for a less fintech and more lifestyle-like appearance

7. Freeform: Used lettering tricks in their logo, sometimes prioritizing concept over readability. A project by COLLINS

8. Cohere: AI product with a style based on the Voronoi diagram, developed by Pentagram

What were the best rebrandings of 2023, in your opinion?

James Black replied 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • James Black

January 11, 2024 at 10:04 am

I was only aware of Wise, Webflow and Bolt… and for some reason those are definitely my favorites.
    But all look amazingly well executed, obviously done by big and well-known design studios. 👏

I wish I could one day also be involved in big rebrand projects like these. 🤩

Description